U heeft geen producten in de winkelwagen
BD Clean Matte Snow Foam is a highly concentrated cleaner which produces a rich, long-lasting foam that really clings to your car helping to break down all dirt and grime. This ultimate snow foam product is perfect as a car pre wash, use alongside your pressure washer and a snow foam lance at a 1 to 10 ratio. Our matte snow foam is not only strong and powerful, but it also comes with a beautiful scent and is completely safe to use on matte wrapped cars. Not only is it made to the highest quality but it is also pH neutral and free from wax and silicon, which are known to damage matte ad vinyl wrapped cars.
A car pre wash is an incredibly important part of the car cleaning process, however, most people don’t realise just how significant it is. Using matte cleaning products, the cleaning process involves ridding the car of all dirt and chemicals, including things like insects, bird droppings and grit, so that when you come to clean your car you won’t create any scratches or damage to the paintwork. The car pre wash can be a lengthy process, but using the best snow foam product can make it much quicker, easier and far more fun. The ultimate snow foam process is incredibly simple, covering your entire car in a foam that breaks down all dirt, contaminants and daily grime from your car so that it all rinses clean.
Readily available in 500ml bottle.
- It personal choice as some believe snow foam will cling to a dry car better, however, it is a good idea to rinse your car off to start with, this will remove any dirt that is easy to get rid of, so that the matte cleaning products can work on breaking down the more stubborn stains.
- You will need a couple of things to snow foam your car, a high quality matte snow foam, a pressure washer and a snow foam lance set at a 1 to 10 ratio, gather these things together and set everything up so you are ready to go.
- By connecting the foam lance to a pressure washer you can create a car pre wash foam, called snow foam, that literally covers your car in foam.
- Leave the foam to set for a few minutes, depending upon how dirty your car is, always read the directions on the product to ensure you are following the guidelines properly.
- Once the foam has had time to set simply rinse off the snow foam and begin the cleaning process.